Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi, folks, this is Larry King ...


It's been a while since my last post ... Come to think of it, it's also been a while since I had a shit! Wait for it ... Wait for it ... Ah, there it is ... I don't know about you, but next Tuesday I'm voting for Garlique -- cholesterol's natural enemy! Seriously though, Shawn and I are voting for the black kid from Chicago, what's his name? George Brett ... When you want something done, let the government take it over. People are too stupid ... Hey, is it just me or does Don Imus look a little bit like an old Robert Plant? ... Have you been watching the World Series? That makes three of you ... I tell ya, I'd like to see a runner-up series between the Dodgers and the incomparable Joe Torre versus Manny Ramirez and the Boston Red Sox ... It'd be great if you could kill your parents in cold blood tonight or something. Give us something to talk about on air besides Joe the Plumber ... Any idea why I wear suspenders? To hold up my pants, of course.

No comments: