Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi Folks, this is Larry King

I'm back ... did you miss me? Boy it sure is cold in the wintertime! So I say, what's not to love about Global Warming? ... Item! Maury Chaykin! ... Color me impressed with this Obama kid ... something tells me he's going to be President some day. ... Lorne Greene and I were having the lunch the other day and he let it slip about Bonanza on the big screen ... Sorry, Lorne, I'm so excited, I couldn't resist! Dan Blocker could really use the work! ... Speaking of Dan Blocker, Shawn and I like to experiment in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. ... Here I am getting my golf game in shape. Maybe I shouldn't wear the jeans ... That new American Idol judge is really making a name for herself, whatever it is ... Robert Downey Jr. has some serious acting chops ... he could pass for any one of the Wayans brothers.

No comments: