Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi folks, this is Larry King ...

Don't look now, but there's a new Lionel Richie album about ready to drop at any moment ... can R&B get any better? ... I'll be parking cars for charity at the Vons on Fairfax this Thursday night ... don't worry, I'll have a driver ... One NFL scout let it slip that the Minnesota Vikings might just be the team to beat this year ... but I gotta admit I'm really pulling for my Giants ... it seems they haven't won bupkus in about forever ... Is it just me, or was Benjamin Franklin overlooked as a candidate for Mount Rushmore? ... Why is a computer mouse called a mouse when it's clearly shaped like a penis? ... Oops, that must be Shawn's vibrator ... Does Lenscrafters still do eyeglasses in a half an hour? ... seems like an impossible task to me ...

No comments: